Thu, Aug 25|
The Healing Environment
Teen Yoga at The Healing Environment Fall 2022 Six Week Series
Geared specifically toward ages 11-18, this event balances the fun, simplicity and energetic activity of a kids' yoga class with the peace and serenity of an adult yoga class.
Time & Location
Aug 25, 2022, 4:30 PM EDT – Oct 13, 2022, 5:30 PM EDT
The Healing Environment, 1675 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA 30080, USA
About the event
Please note that we may have to cancel the series if there is not sufficient enrollment by August 18th.
Select Thursdays 4:30 to 5:30 pm
The dates for the Fall Six-Week Series are:
Geared specifically toward ages 11-18, this six-week series balances the fun, simplicity and energetic activity of a kids' yoga class with the peace and serenity of an adult yoga class.
- Learn breathing tools to assist with anxiety, nervousness, and discomfort
- Choose words to say to self when coping with big emotions
- Meet new friends and make new connections
- Build physical endurance and strength
- Concentrate on mental focus
- Practice inner and outer balance and flexibility
- Strengthen body confidence and body awareness
- Concentrate on responsibility for own health and well-being
- Unplug, unwind, release stress, relax
This will be a compassionate, judgement-free zone that is inclusive of all different types of bodies and levels of physical ability. Please bring a yoga mat and water bottle, and arrive five minutes before class starts.
All participants are encouraged to always listen to their bodies, as each body has its own strengths and abilities.
Freedom Youth Yoga, Inc is a 501(c)3 with the goal of bringing yoga to those who wouldn't typically have the opportunity, so please inquire about scholarships, if needed. Freedom Youth Yoga's class proceeds go toward funding future projects for kids and teens.
Teen Yoga at T.H.E.
+$3.75 service fee
4:30 Thursdays at The Healing Environment
+$3.75 service fee0